Monday, March 21, 2011

Kei Vahns is now on Twitter

Last night, I was thinking of how pissed I am that Vampire Diaries had repeats for 3 weeks in a row. I feel like I should have been told so that I'm not let down at 8pm to find that I've already seen this episode, like a personal email or something of that sort. I've just seen a commercial that it will resume regular play on April 7th. I probably would have known this if I didn't cruise through the commercials on my DVR.


Regardless, since the show has been on, I've grown a fascination towards Damon otherwise known as Ian Somerhalder. I came across his tweets and instantly thought I have to follow him and read all his live feed like he's my best friend. So there you have it...Kei Vahns is now on Twitter because of my stalker tendencies. Now all I have to do is figure out how to actually use Twitter and how to get it on my phone. Help anyone?

On another note in regards to my tendencies, I've found that I have been IMDb'ing more often over the past year. I feel as if I am getting older than the actors that I am watching and I'm afraid I could be crossing over into Cougar Town. Watching the CW can be questionable at times. It's sad that I know this but the girls on the shows are usually the ones that are 18 to 25 years old. The guys are alright, usually starting at 28 years old and up. My little obsessions have remained with guys that are or have passed 30 years old but just play teenagers. SCORE! I'm not a creeper although even having to mention that is weird in itself. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment