Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Mary Poppins Bag...kawaii style


I have to give a shout out to Toni from TT Totes.  Before I entered my adventure into sewing, I was totally in need of a new bag.  My Dooney is like 5 years old and has seen better days.  I love bags but I have a tendency to never change my daily bag for fear of loosing stuff.  I use to change bags to coordinate with my outfits but then I would leave some of the things in another bag and blah blah.  So I just have one bag I use on the daily, all my stuff all in one place..done.

So I contacted Toni about a month ago when I finally decided on the "type" of bag I wanted.  I inquired about using different fabrics and she was super excited.  She literally recieved the last piece of fabric YESTERDAY (I had chosen the outside fabric for the bag from an Etsy shop in Taiwan so it took a while to get to the states).  She just informed me that my bag was complete. 

I friggin love this bag!  I can't wait to touch it!

Thanks Toni!!! 

VTQQM3KPU9SB

No comments:

Post a Comment