Friday, March 18, 2011

My Fondness of Fabrics

Who would of thought that I'd love browsing fabrics as much as I love shopping for clothes which I guess are completed works of fabrics. But shopping for that makes much more sense than just wanting to own random yards of fabrics. I've found that I'm on either ends of the spectrum of fabrics. I either look for the strangest fabric patterns or the most dull patterns with some texture, like solid colors. Florals aren't really my forte unless there's something different about them. I love everything Alexander Henry. He's like my Tim Burton of fabrics. Everything he puts out, I know I'm going to love.

I also have a fondness of japanese fabrics. I especially love the translations and whatever phrase they are trying to say comes out a little like "wtf?", lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment